Designers and Typography
Media Experimentation
I plan to use my painting of Balcary Bay in my brochure as it gives an impression of the area and will position it alongside a description of a walk to the bay. Apart from the printed coloured versions of my geese I cannot really see a place for the pencil and charcoal drawings although I would have liked to have included the gannet - perhaps manipulating it somehow in Photoshop?
Lino Print Variations
Happy Accident
I was removing excess ink from my lino tile onto a piece of paper and realised it created quite a nice effect. I would definitely use this effect again in future printing projects.




You have done a lot of work and have presented these design sheets well but you could add a comment to suggest which lino print samples were particularly successful and why. On the media experimentations page say which samples are effective and why they may or may not work as part of your digital designs.
ReplyDeleteI really like the accidental lino print page. Do you think you may use this technique on purpose in the future?